Multiple Sensor Selector
The 851-MS Multiple Sensor Selector is an electronic signal selector designed to provide low ambient control of multiple refrigerant circuits for air-cooled condensers. Automatically selects highest liquid line temperature for use in modulating condenser fan speed and/or sequencing multiple fans when used with the 861-ASQ Sequencer.
Typically utilized with the 861-ASQ Sequencer or the 816-10D (HPVD) to monitor multiple liquid lines in order to control head pressure in low ambient temperature conditions.
- Multiple liquid line sensing
- Adaptable to all refrigerant types
- Controls common airflow of multiple refrigerant circuits
- Eliminates on/off fan cycling common with pressure limit controls
- Output for 816-10DH(DC) control provided
- Output for 861-ASQ Sequencer provided
Why Measure Head Pressure using Temperature instead of Pressure?
Many people assume that the best way to control the head pressure from a compressor is to directly sense the line pressure using a sensor inserted into the liquid line.