Fan Speed Control
This control accepts a 2-10 VDC input signal to control the speed of a PSC or shaded pole motor. The 710-VDC also includes a continuous flow switch which will operate the fan motor at the selected minimum speed when the input drops below 2 VDC.
Variable speed drive of blower or propeller fans can provide the optimum temperature, volume, or pressure as may be required by the application.
- Permanent split capacitor (PSC) or shaded pole motors
- 115 or 208-230 Volts
- Multi-voltage applications
- Motor speed proportional to the 2-10 VDC input signal
- Minimum speed adjustment
- Full voltage “torque start” ensures proper fan start up
- Continuous flow switch can prevent motor from turning off